dimanche 22 avril 2012

True Friends...


Somebody said once that "winter must be cold for those with no warm memories." Today, as I was walking through my school’s campus, I admired a beautiful sunset. It was warm and beautiful. I can honestly say that spring is here! As I watched the snow melted all around, I could not stop and think in the winter. Winter was cold. It was full of snow and it is not fun to have snow if you cannot play in it. Winter for me was hard. I had many classes and I lost a very dear person in my life. As I was pondering upon the contrast between winter and my spring right now, I realized that even though the winter was hard, I was living in spring in my heart. Whoever said that “winter must be cold for those with no warm memories” was wise and did not take for granted the blessings in his life.True friends are one of those blessings that bring warm memories in the winter of our lives. I am sure everybody can think in his or her true friends and he or she can feel happy and warm in his or her heart.   

I have a true friend and he means a lot to me. There are days that I want to fall down and give up, but he is there to sustain me and pull me up. There are days that I only see snow and dirty ice in the road ahead of my life, but he is there to help see the beauty in it.There are days when dense and dark clouds block my view from the sun, but he is there to help me see the light. He has given me wings to fly! I can say many things about my best friend, who is the owner of this blog. But, I am sure you can understand just by thinking in your best friend.

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world,” said Leo Buscaglia. My best friend is my world. 

I am grateful for friends who inspire us to be better. I am grateful for the opportunity to live and to not have to do it alone. I believe that friends are signs that God loves us and that He cares for us. He has not left us alone in this world. Life is good when we have true friends in our lives!

 By Leadammy (I am learning French so this is why I will write in English until i get better) :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire