mercredi 25 avril 2012

Living...

I hope that this word passion doesn't have a bad connotation in french. In english, it mean deep enthusiasm so i am using this word with this definition in mind. I love when people have passion for what they do and who they are. Today, I want to talk about Hannah. I work with her and she is helping with the presidential election here in the United States. She is cheering for Persident Obama to be re-elected. If Persident Obama's campaign will be ALL in the hands of Hannah, I knwo that he would win. I know that because of Hannah's passion for politics and justice. I undersand that your political opinion can be diffrent from Hannah's or mine. That's fine. I believe it is important to have diffrent opinion about things. Otherwise, our world would be very boring. It is important for us to be respectful of the opinion of others. A very importan Neurosurgeon here in the United States, Benjamin Carson, said that "if two people think the same about everything, one of them isn't necessary."I belive this is true. The world is beautiful because of our diffrent opinion. This is the reason i admire the diffrences in political, religious or social opinion of anyone I meet. It makes our world more interesting and beautiful ! In respecting other opinions, we allow them to be who they are. As a result, people can freely share their gifts an passions for life with us. We can contribute to better if what we do is what we love. I appreciate and love the enthusiasm people have for their own thing. I belive that we are meant to live with love and passion! We are meant to live for the thing we belive are true! I love people like my co-worker Hannah that live with an objective! Her life is not boring! I belive that if each and every one of us would follow our passion and beliefs we would create a more beautiful world

"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your all soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be actif be energic and faithful, and you will accomplish your your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

By Leadamy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire